Don't hide your beautiful belongings! This gorgeous cabinet features glass panel doors with a contemporary matrix face that opens to reveal two levels of storage space. Make a bold statement in your bathroom, hall, entryway and more, wherever you have items to store.
- Add eye appeal to any room in your home
- Ideal to display your favorite family photos or place a lamp on top
- Elegant curved wooden designs traverse glass doors
- Glass secured with finished solid wood inside doors
- Cabinet equipped with one stationary shelf
- Finished interior lends a beautiful backdrop to ornate bowls and interesting books
- Metal antique brass round knobs
- Painted metal hinges
- Anti-tip kit included for safety and stability
- Environmentally sustainable seven step finishing process will not harm your children, pets and household
- Overall: 35.25"H x 14"D x 36.5"W
- Interior dimensions: Top storage area: 12.25"H x 11.5"D x 32.5"W Bottom storage area: 14.5"H x 10.5"D x 32.5"W
- Cabinet opening door clearance: Top: 9.75"H x 29.75"W Bottom: 14.5"H x 29.75"W
- Cabinet doors: 24.5"H x 1"D x 14.75"W
- Modern squared feet: 5"H x 1.75"
- Weight: 40 lbs.
- Arrives at your home fully assembled
- Care: Dust with a soft, dry cloth. Avoid using chemical and abrasive cleaners as they may damage the finish
- Wood has intrinsic distinctions in color and grain pattern and may accept the finishing process differently. These minor imperfections and variation in color enhance the unique beauty of this handcrafted furniture. Studio photography lighting, slight measurement and weight variances are possible. Your viewing device may display colors differently than in real life. The product you receive may vary slightly from the image portrayed
- Two year warranty against manufacturer defects
Within our normal trading area, we offer delivery, set up and removal of items that you are replacing. If you live outside our normal trading area, arrangements may be made depending on the purchase and delivery location. See store for more details.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.
Pricing and Other Errors
Although every precaution is taken, errors in pricing and description may occur. Gorin's reserves the right to correct any error regardless of whether the error is posted on this web site or otherwise communicated to you. This applies to human error, transactional malfunction of this web site or other Gorin's Furniture and Mattress operated system.
Some pictures are inherently misunderstood. For example: A picture of a dresser and mirror can imply the pricing includes both items, but are actually priced separately. A sofa may be shown in a particular fabric, but the stocked fabric may be different. Gorin's makes every effort to describe the item(s) accurately to avoid any confusion; However, makes no claim(s) that misunderstandings cannot arise. Gorin's reserves to the right to explain these misunderstandings as well as correct any errors as described above.
The trademarks, names, logos and service marks (collectively "trademarks") displayed on this website are registered and unregistered trademarks of the website owner. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trademark without the prior written permission of the website owner.
External links may be provided for your convenience, but they are beyond the control of the website owner and no representation is made as to their content. Use or reliance on any external links and the content thereon provided is at your own risk.
Disclaimer of Liability
The website owner shall not be responsible for and disclaims all liability for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered by you or any third party (including your company), as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to your access and use of the website, any information contained on the website, your or your company's personal information or material and information transmitted over our system. In particular, neither the website owner nor any third party or data or content provider shall be liable in any way to you or to any other person, firm or corporation whatsoever for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever arising from any delays, inaccuracies, errors in, or omission of any share price information or the transmission thereof, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon or occasioned thereby or by reason of non-performance or interruption, or termination thereof.
Applicable Laws (choice of venue and forum)
Use of this website shall in all respects be governed by the laws of the state/province of CT regardless of the laws that might be applicable under principles of conflicts of law. The parties agree that the CT courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all controversies arising under this agreement and agree that venue is proper in those courts.