Our versatile storage cabinet with baskets is designed with quaint farmhouse living in mind. Casual island style perfectly suited as a kitchen, home office or bath accent piece. Unclutter your dining room, entryway or beach house bath storing candles, soaps or treats for your children or pets. Shabby chic at its peak, vintage iron towel rack and handles, whitewash console complemented by raftwood top, will update any spot!
- Filled to the brim with vintage delight, make the most of a small space with the cabinet height
- Finished display shelves exposed on three sides, place baskets on top or as a magazine rack on the side
- Solid Mahogany wood construction
- Two 100 percent natural core bleached rattan baskets handwoven by skilled artisans, protected with a matt lacquer finish
- Sturdy loop handles in front
- Baskets can be removed and used elsewhere in your home leaving open shelves ideal for displaying cookbooks, cookware or decorative accents
- Anti-tip kit included for safety and stability
- Environmentally sustainable seven step finishing process will not harm your children, pets and household
- Overall: 41"H x 17.5"D with towel rack x 36.25"W 14.75"D without towel rack
- Top thickness: 1.75"H with .25" overhang in front and back, 1.5"overhang on both sides
- Basket shelf opening (2): Top: 15.25"H x 14.25"D x 14.5"W Bottom:15.5"H x 14.25"D x 14.5"W
- Basket shelves once inside opening: Top shelf 15.25"H x 14.25"D x 16.5"W Bottom shelf 15.5"H x 14.25"D x 16.5"W
- Outside baskets (2) 14.25"H x 13.25"D x 13.75"W
- Inside baskets (2): 13.5"H x 12.5"D x 13"W
- Drawers (4): 6.25"H x 9.75"D x 11.75"W
- Antique brass finshed metal 1.5" round ring handles
- Antique brass finished metal towel rack behind cabinet: 38.25"H x 2.75"D x 32"W
- Feet: 3.5"H x 2"W/D
- Weight: 84 lbs.
- Arrives at your home fully assembled
- Care: Dust with a soft, dry cloth. Avoid using chemical and abrasive cleaners as they may damage the finish
- Wood has intrinsic distinctions in color and grain pattern and may accept the finishing process differently. These minor imperfections and variation in color enhance the unique beauty of this handcrafted furniture. Studio photography lighting, slight measurement and weight variances are possible. Your viewing device may display colors differently than in real life. The product you receive may vary slightly from the image portrayed
- Two year warranty against manufacturer defects
Within our normal trading area, we offer delivery, set up and removal of items that you are replacing. If you live outside our normal trading area, arrangements may be made depending on the purchase and delivery location. See store for more details.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.
Pricing and Other Errors
Although every precaution is taken, errors in pricing and description may occur. Gorin's reserves the right to correct any error regardless of whether the error is posted on this web site or otherwise communicated to you. This applies to human error, transactional malfunction of this web site or other Gorin's Furniture and Mattress operated system.
Some pictures are inherently misunderstood. For example: A picture of a dresser and mirror can imply the pricing includes both items, but are actually priced separately. A sofa may be shown in a particular fabric, but the stocked fabric may be different. Gorin's makes every effort to describe the item(s) accurately to avoid any confusion; However, makes no claim(s) that misunderstandings cannot arise. Gorin's reserves to the right to explain these misunderstandings as well as correct any errors as described above.
The trademarks, names, logos and service marks (collectively "trademarks") displayed on this website are registered and unregistered trademarks of the website owner. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trademark without the prior written permission of the website owner.
External links may be provided for your convenience, but they are beyond the control of the website owner and no representation is made as to their content. Use or reliance on any external links and the content thereon provided is at your own risk.
Disclaimer of Liability
The website owner shall not be responsible for and disclaims all liability for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered by you or any third party (including your company), as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to your access and use of the website, any information contained on the website, your or your company's personal information or material and information transmitted over our system. In particular, neither the website owner nor any third party or data or content provider shall be liable in any way to you or to any other person, firm or corporation whatsoever for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever arising from any delays, inaccuracies, errors in, or omission of any share price information or the transmission thereof, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon or occasioned thereby or by reason of non-performance or interruption, or termination thereof.
Applicable Laws (choice of venue and forum)
Use of this website shall in all respects be governed by the laws of the state/province of CT regardless of the laws that might be applicable under principles of conflicts of law. The parties agree that the CT courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all controversies arising under this agreement and agree that venue is proper in those courts.