- 1. 100% solid parota wood on tabletop and bench seat. This wood species provides a striking texture and luster. Tops are floated and reinforced with a steel structure underneath. Mango wood on the rest of the case piece(s).
- 2. Multi-step lacquer finish provides depth and character to the wood. Crisp white finish with rubbed through details. Top features a rich natural brown finish.
- 3. Mortise and tenon construction provide stability and durability.
- 4. English dovetailed drawer fronts and ball bearing Hafele metal glides offer superior stability and smooth glide to drawers on buffets/consoles.
- 5. Versatile 70 console features three drawers and one fixed shelf behind glass doors.
- 6. Cast-iron pulls.
- 7. Beautiful hand-turned legs ship unassembled.
- 8. Chairs available with either wood seat or soft upholstered seat with durable 100% polyester fabric. Chairs ship fully assembled, two per box.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.