Ashley Package Number: B132/17/68T/B100-11
This package contains:
- B132-17: Loft Bookcase with Ladder (Quantity: 1)
- B132-68T: Twin Loft Bed (Quantity: 1)
- B100-11: Twin Roll Slat (Quantity: 1)
- Gray finish over replicated oak grain with authentic touch
- Drawers are spaced revealing chrome rails
- Cases are accented with a chrome finished bin pull and metal bracket feet
- Upholstered headboard with hexagonal pattern, accented with orange colored stitching
- Drawer interiors lined with a faux linen laminate for a clean finished look
- Side roller glides for smooth operating drawers
- Twin (53) and full (87) upholstered panel headboards can attach to a bolt-on metal bed frame B100-21
- The B132-68T requires the B100-11 twin roll slat
- Slim profile dual USB charger located on the back of the night stand top
- Color changing LED lights with remote accent beds and additional features like sound response are included in a free mobile application.
- Use center-supported bolt on bed rails when using conversion plates
- Day beds require Day Bed Platform (B100-81).
Within our normal trading area, we offer delivery, set up and removal of items that you are replacing. If you live outside our normal trading area, arrangements may be made depending on the purchase and delivery location. See store for more details.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.
Pricing and Other Errors
Although every precaution is taken, errors in pricing and description may occur. Gorin's reserves the right to correct any error regardless of whether the error is posted on this web site or otherwise communicated to you. This applies to human error, transactional malfunction of this web site or other Gorin's Furniture and Mattress operated system.
Some pictures are inherently misunderstood. For example: A picture of a dresser and mirror can imply the pricing includes both items, but are actually priced separately. A sofa may be shown in a particular fabric, but the stocked fabric may be different. Gorin's makes every effort to describe the item(s) accurately to avoid any confusion; However, makes no claim(s) that misunderstandings cannot arise. Gorin's reserves to the right to explain these misunderstandings as well as correct any errors as described above.
The trademarks, names, logos and service marks (collectively "trademarks") displayed on this website are registered and unregistered trademarks of the website owner. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trademark without the prior written permission of the website owner.
External links may be provided for your convenience, but they are beyond the control of the website owner and no representation is made as to their content. Use or reliance on any external links and the content thereon provided is at your own risk.
Disclaimer of Liability
The website owner shall not be responsible for and disclaims all liability for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered by you or any third party (including your company), as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to your access and use of the website, any information contained on the website, your or your company's personal information or material and information transmitted over our system. In particular, neither the website owner nor any third party or data or content provider shall be liable in any way to you or to any other person, firm or corporation whatsoever for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever arising from any delays, inaccuracies, errors in, or omission of any share price information or the transmission thereof, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon or occasioned thereby or by reason of non-performance or interruption, or termination thereof.
Applicable Laws (choice of venue and forum)
Use of this website shall in all respects be governed by the laws of the state/province of CT regardless of the laws that might be applicable under principles of conflicts of law. The parties agree that the CT courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all controversies arising under this agreement and agree that venue is proper in those courts.